The Keurig K3500 is a coffee lover’s dream, offering a combination of convenience, versatility, and exceptional performance. Whether you’re a busy professional looking for a quick cup in the morning or an office manager in need of a reliable brewing system, the K3500 has you covered. In this comprehensive review, we will explore its design, features, brewing capabilities, and more.
The Keurig K3500 is a versatile and high-performance coffee brewing system designed for both home and commercial use. It is part of the renowned Keurig series, known for its convenience and ability to brew single-serve coffee quickly. The K3500 model offers advanced features and functionality that make it stand out among other Keurig machines.
Keurig K3500 Review
The Keurig K3500 boasts a sleek and modern design, featuring a compact footprint that fits well in any kitchen or office space. It has a user-friendly interface with an intuitive touch screen display, allowing easy navigation and control over brewing options. The machine also comes with a sizable water reservoir and a sturdy drip tray to accommodate different cup sizes.
|Product Dimensions||17.4″D x 12″W x 18″H|
|Material||Plastic & Stainless Steel|
Keurig is known for its durable build quality, and the K3500 is no exception. It is constructed using high-quality materials, ensuring longevity and reliability. The machine feels solid and well-built, capable of withstanding regular use without any compromise in performance.
It offers a convenient and efficient brewing process. With a simple push of a button, it can brew a cup of coffee in under a minute. The machine utilizes Keurig’s patented K-Cup technology, allowing users to choose from a wide range of flavors and coffee brands. It also supports multiple cup sizes, providing versatility for different preferences.
The K3500 consistently delivers a good cup of coffee with its reliable brewing system. However, the quality of the coffee largely depends on the K-Cup used. Since it accommodates various brands and flavors, users have the flexibility to select their preferred coffee options, ensuring a personalized and satisfactory coffee experience.
- Large water reservoir: The K3500 comes with a generous water reservoir, minimizing the need for frequent refills.
- Adjustable temperature control: Users can customize the brewing temperature to suit their preferences.
- Multiple cup sizes: The machine offers various cup size options, including 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounces.
- Quiet Brew Technology: The K3500 operates quietly, allowing for a peaceful brewing experience.
- Touch screen display: The intuitive touch screen interface provides easy navigation and control over brewing options.
- Compatibility with My K-Cup: The machine is compatible with the reusable My K-Cup filter, allowing users to brew their own ground coffee.
Pros and Cons
- Fast and convenient brewing process
- Versatile with a wide range of available K-Cup flavors and brands
- Adjustable temperature control for personalized brewing
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- Durable build quality
- Reliance on K-Cups, which can be more expensive than traditional coffee grounds
- Limited control over brewing parameters compared to manual brewing methods
- Review Rating:
- People Says:
Price and Warranty
The price of the K3500 coffee maker is around $900 and it comes with a 1-year warranty.
Keurig K3500 User Manual
You can read the user manual to learn more details about Keurig K3500 coffee maker!
How to Brew with A Keurig K3500?
Brewing with the Keurig K3500 is a straightforward process:
- Fill the water reservoir with fresh, filtered water.
- Place a K-Cup of your choice into the designated slot.
- Select your desired cup size and adjust any other settings, such as temperature.
- Press the brew button and wait for the machine to complete the brewing process.
- Once brewed, remove the used K-Cup and enjoy your cup of coffee.
Troubleshooting: Keurig K3500 Error Codes
Phenomena and Causes
Error Code 2: “Please Wait A Few Minutes And Then Try Brewing Again”
- Phenomenon: The brewer prompts the user to wait for a few minutes before attempting to brew again.
- Cause: This error code typically occurs when the brewing process is interrupted or there is a temporary issue with the internal components. Waiting for a few minutes allows the brewer to reset and resume normal operation.
Error Code 8: “Please Unplug And Replug Brewer”
- Phenomenon: The brewer instructs the user to unplug it from the power source and then plug it back in.
- Cause: This error code indicates a potential electrical issue or a problem with the brewer’s internal circuitry. By unplugging and replugging the brewer, it helps to reset any temporary glitches and restore functionality.
Error Code 11: “Please Add Water”
- Phenomenon: The brewer notifies the user that water needs to be added before brewing can commence.
- Cause: This error code appears when the water level in the reservoir is insufficient to complete the brewing process. Adding an adequate amount of water will resolve the issue and allow the brewer to operate normally.
Error Code 17: “Overpressure Detected”
- Phenomenon: The brewer detects an overpressure situation and displays this error code.
- Cause: This error code suggests that excessive pressure has built up within the brewer, which could be due to a blockage or malfunctioning component. It is essential to address this issue promptly to prevent any potential damage to the brewer or related parts.
Possible Keurig Error Code Solutions
- Try Brewing Without A Reusable Pod: If you are using a reusable pod, remove it and try brewing with a regular K-Cup to see if the error code persists.
- Fill Up The Water Reservoir: Ensure that the water reservoir is filled up to the recommended level. Low water levels can trigger error codes on Keurig machines.
- Remove the Tank Lid: Take off the tank lid and ensure it is properly seated back in place. Sometimes, an improperly closed tank lid can cause error codes.
- Remove and Replace The Water Filter: If your Keurig has a water filter, remove it and replace it with a new one. An old or clogged filter can lead to error codes.
- Unclog The Needles: Use a paperclip or needle to gently unclog the needles that pierce the K-Cup. Deposits or debris might be blocking the needles, causing the error code.
- Clear The Water Tank Exit: Check if the water tank exit is clear of any obstructions. Sometimes, debris can block the exit and disrupt water flow, triggering error codes.
- Clear A Possible Air Lock: Turn off the machine, disconnect it from the power source, and lift the handle. Wait for a few minutes before reconnecting and turning it back on. This can help release any possible air lock causing the error code.
- Descale To Remove Internal Water Flow Blocks: Perform a descaling process on your Keurig machine to remove any mineral buildup or internal blocks that could be hindering water flow and causing the error code.
Note: If the error code persists after trying these solutions, consult the Keurig customer support or refer to the user manual for further assistance.
Is the Keurig K3500 Right for Your Office?
The Keurig K-3500 is a versatile and feature-rich coffee machine that is well-suited for many office environments. With its large water reservoir and ability to brew multiple cups quickly, it can meet the high demand for coffee throughout the day. The machine also offers a variety of beverage options, has a customizable touchscreen display, and is built with durability in mind.
However, it’s important to note that it lacks a built-in frother for specialty drinks like cappuccinos or lattes. Overall, the K-3500 is a reliable and efficient choice for most offices, but it’s essential to consider your specific requirements before making a decision.
With its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and advanced features, the Keurig K3500 stands as a reliable and efficient brewing system. Its ability to consistently produce a satisfying cup of coffee in minutes makes it a valuable addition to any home or workplace. So, if you’re seeking a convenient and high-quality coffee experience, the Keurig K3500 should undoubtedly be on your radar.