When it comes to choosing a coffee maker, the Keurig Mini is the best choice when you think of owning an easy-to-use and one touch brewing system. It is truly one of the best ways in making a cup of coffee at home. With this product, you will get lights indicator prompts so as to allow you to monitor the process of making of your coffee every step of the way.
Are you curious and want to know more about Keurig Mini Brewer? What is it? How to use it? Is it easy to use? The article will answer all your questions. Find All Best Selling Coffee Makers With the Biggest Discount Here!
Keurig Mini or Keurig K Mini: What is it?
The Keurig Mini single-serve coffee maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under two minutes at the touch of a button. Now everyone can brew what they love. This compact Keurig K-Cup® brewer is a small version of our Classic Series brewer. It brews over 500 different K-Cup® pod varieties from 75 brands including Green Mountain Coffee®, Starbucks®, Lipton®, and more. Enjoy coffee, tea & hot cocoa at the push of a button with the quality you expect from Keurig.
- 12.1” H x 4.5” W x 11.3” D
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL
- REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini single serve coffee maker.
- MATTE FINISH: Sleek simplicity meets modern style the K-Mini coffee maker is available in a variety of matte finish colors.
Buyer’s Guide: The Best Price and Deal
Keurig Mini is one of the best selling single cup pod coffee makers on the market. It features simplicity in design and brews a great cup of coffee with the convenience of a single cup coffee maker. Here are the best price and deal you can find online.
- The best price for a Keurig Mini is $50.41 at Amazon.com, you can purchase from here.
- The second best price for a Keurig Mini is also $63.55 at Amazon.com, you can buy from here.
This Keurig Mini single-serve coffee brewer is the company’s smallest, most compact model. It has a 48-ounce water reservoir and can brew three different cup sizes: 6, 8 and 10 ounces. The Mini uses regular K-Cups, which are available from Keurig, Folgers and other suppliers.
Keurig Mini brewer that makes one cup of coffee (or tea, or hot chocolate) at a time. It’s designed to work with K-Cups, which are small plastic cups that contain ground coffee, tea or cocoa and a built-in filter. You can buy K-cups in dozens of varieties and flavors.
Keurig Mini coffee machine comes with a variety of features. Some have the capability to brew your cup automatically; others allow you to adjust the brew’s strength or size. The Keurig Mini also comes in several different colors and styles.
The Best Features Of Keurig Mini
The Keurig Mini is the smallest, most compact brewer in the Keurig line. And with a price tag of just $79.99 it’s also one of the cheapest. Despite its small size, this brewer packs a lot of features into its diminutive frame, including:
- Small Footprint: The Keurig Mini has a footprint of just 8-by-6-by-10.8 inches and weighs less than 10 pounds.
- Three Cup Sizes: The Keurig Mini brews 6-, 8-, and 10-ounce cups of coffee.
- Removable Drip Tray: If you want to brew taller cups or travel mugs, simply remove the drip tray to accommodate larger vessels.
- Auto Shutoff: The Keurig Mini shuts itself off automatically after two hours of nonuse for added safety and energy savings.
- Sleek Design: The streamlined design and small size make the Keurig Mini ideal for dorm rooms or apartments with limited counter space.
Keurig Mini Coffee Maker Review
The Keurig Mini is a single serve coffee maker which has the following pros and cons:
Keurig Mini Pros
- The Keurig Mini is a very small coffee machine, only taking up approximately 6 inches of counter space. It is ideal for small kitchens or dorm rooms.
- The design of the Keurig Mini can help you save on space and money. It is compact and sleek, making it easy to fit in any kitchen or office.
- The Keurig Mini has the ability to brew three different sizes (6oz., 8oz., and 10oz.) just like the larger models so you can enjoy your favorite size of coffee at home or at work.
- The Keurig Mini features an automatic on/off function which helps you save money on your energy bill by shutting off automatically after brewing so that it doesn’t stay on all day long.
Keurig Mini Cons
- If you are looking for a machine with all of the bells & whistles, then this may not be the best choice for you because it lacks some features that are found in other models.
- If price is a concern, then this may not be the best choice since it is more expensive than other models like K-Classic or K-Mini Plus which offer more features for less money.
Keurig Mini Brewer Instruction
How to use a Keurig Mini coffee maker?
Keurig Minis are easy to use, but you have to follow these steps to make sure you don’t burn yourself or spill liquid onto your electronics! Read from here to know how to use a Keurig Mini Plus every time.
- Place your Keurig on a flat surface.
- Remove the water reservoir.
- Fill the reservoir with fresh water.
- Replace the water reservoir and close your Keurig Mini’s lid.
- Plug in your Keurig and turn it on using the power button located just above the K-Cup pod holder in back.
- Place a mug on the drip tray, below the dispenser nozzle.
- Remove the lid from a K-Cup pod and insert the pod in the K-Cup pod holder inside your machine.
- Close your machine’s lid and push down firmly on the handle to lock it into place.
- Push your machine’s “Brew” button to begin brewing coffee.
How to clean a Keurig Mini brewer?
It’s the miracle of modern technology — an instant cup of coffee, tea or other hot beverage with a push of a button. Here’s how to use your Keurig Mini coffee maker.
Cleaning the Keurig water reservoir
Before you use your new Keurig for the first time, you need to clean it. This is especially important because it’s first use will involve filling up the reservoir with water. You don’t want to create any impurities in your future drinks by not cleaning it properly beforehand!
Here are the steps:
- Boil 1-2 cups of vinegar in a pot. Be sure not to exceed 300 mL; otherwise, there won’t be enough room for the vinegar and water in the reservoir.
- Pour some hot water into your mug and place it on the drip tray. Do not put a K-Cup (coffee pod) in yet!
- Pour the vinegar into the reservoir, then fill it up to the top with water from your pot. The vinegar should mix in well with this water, but if not, give it a little stir before closing it off again.
- Turn on your machine and press “Brew” without any K-Cup inserted.
Tips of using Keurig K-Mini
There are many ways to improve the performance of your Keurig Mini. Following these tips can help you better enjoy your coffee and reduce the chances of having problems with your Keurig Mini.
Don’t forget to clean the coffee maker periodically, especially after brewing a lot of coffee. This will keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
If you have an older model, or have recently purchased a used one, keep an eye out for mold/fungus growth in the water tank and water lines. Use a vinegar solution to clean them out if this occurs.
You may need to give your Keurig Mini time to warm up after first turning it on – usually about 60 seconds.
Keurig Mini Coffee Machine Troubleshooting
Problem: Keurig Mini will not brew coffee
Solution: Make sure the water reservoir is full. Make sure the brewer is plugged in and power indicator light is on. If the power indicator light is off, check to see if another appliance on the same circuit has tripped the circuit breaker or blown a fuse. If you have exceeded your household’s circuit capacity, reset the breaker or replace fuse, then try again. If problem continues, please call 1-866-901-BREW(2739) for assistance.
Problem: Water is leaking from my Keurig mini
Solution: There are multiple possible causes for this problem; please contact Keurig Customer Service at 1-866-901-BREW(2739) to receive additional troubleshooting help.
Problem: Coffee Grounds are found in the cup or on the K-Cup® pod holder after brewing a cup of coffee.
Solution: You may be using a reusable filter, please only use a Keurig® My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Filter, which is officially licensed and approved by Keurig. Other reusable filters may cause grounds to be present in your beverage.
Problem: My Keurig Mini is Not Brewing a Full Cup of Coffee or Hot Beverage
Solution: Try brewing with a different K-Cup® coffee or hot beverage pod.
Problem: The Keurig Mini brewer is not brewing the selected size or is brewing slower than usual
Solution: If you are noticing this issue with all K-Cups, please contact Keurig Customer Service at 1-866-901-BREW(2739) for additional troubleshooting assistance.
Problem: The Keurig Mini is not reaching optimum brewing temperature
Solution: This can be caused by a number of factors. Please contact Keurig Customer Service at 1-866-901-BREW(2739) to receive additional troubleshooting help.
Problem: I’m getting a message that says “Prime” and my brewer isn’t brewing.
Solution: This message indicates that the brewer is priming, which is a normal operating function when the brewer has not been used recently or if it has just been cleaned. The brewer will complete the priming cycle and begin to brew once this process is complete.
Keurig Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker FAQ
Q: Does this mini take the regular size keurig coffee pod? Can i brew my own ground coffee with a pod to fit in this coffee maker?
A: The Keurig K-MINI Coffee Maker is compatible with all Keurig K-Cup pods as well as the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Resuable Coffee Filter.
Q: How tall of a travel mug will fit in this Brewer?
A: Up to 7 inches. We had to measure because all our mugs were too tall.
Q: Is It 110v or 220v? I’m planning to buy for my niece in the Phils.
A: The coffee makers are designed for the US/Canada voltage standard of 120V/60Hz only.
Q: Can you also make hot chocolate?
A: The K-Mini coffee maker has the ability to brew all K-cup pods including tea and hot cocoa. We always suggest running a water brew after brewing powdered beverages to prevent clogging for future brews. We hope this helps!
Q: Do either of the mini models need to be descaled?
A: Similar to other household appliances, Keurig coffee makers require basic maintenance in order to keep them clean and functioning properly. For best results, we recommend descaling every 3-6 months using our descaling solution to keep the coffee maker free from scale or lime build up. Vinegar may also be used.
Q: How many oz of water does this coffemaker hold?
A: Answer up to 12oz. (6, 8, 10, 12)
Q: Is there storage in the back to hold pods?
A: No, the K-Mini coffee maker does not have pod storage.
Q: What is the water temperature?
A: The K-Mini coffee maker has a preset brew temperature to optimize taste. The temperature of the dispensed beverage can range from 170-190 degrees Fahrenheit. We hope this helps!
Q: What are the dimensions of the K-Mini?
A: Answer Thanks for your question. The dimensions of the K-Mini coffee maker are: 12.1″H x 4.5″W x 11.3″D.
Q: How many watts of power dose the brewer use?
A: Answer The Keurig K-Mini is rated at 1470 watts, 120 Volts AC.
Q: QuestionDoes it have an automated shut off?
Q: What kind of pods are used for this & can a store brand k-cup be used?
A: All K-Cup pods can be used in the Keurig K-Mini Coffee maker. Happy brewing!
Q: Is this machine come with the mug?
What are the customers saying about the Keurig Mini?
4.6 out of 5 Stars, there are 62.279 ratings on the Keurig Mini product page in Amazon.com. Here are the main good and bad feedbacks from the real customers.
I have loved this little Keurig. Coffee came out very hot & rapidly, within 2 minutes.
I like this one a lot better because the color is prettier and it doesn’t take up so much counter space.
I like that it only holds one cup of water at a time. It brews a great cup of coffee and seems quieter than my old machine.
I’m still in love with this coffee maker. I have had no issues I was concerned with all the negative reviews. It’s been 2 weeks and my coffee maker is still working with no issues whatsoever. I have brewed 5 cups back to back with no issues.
I fell in love with this pink but it’s near impossible to find in CA in store. I like that you have to refill the water every time, keeps the water fresh.
When it works the coffee is fine. Hence 3 stars. However it is extremely sensitive and has an attitude.
The Keurig worked well the first few months I had it. Then after about the 4th month, it started malfunctioning and is getting worse. I called Keurig and explained the problem above. After a quick diagnosis they informed me that I will receive a replacement Keurig, free of charge.
This machine is very temperamental- some days it works, others it doesn’t.
Keurig Mini Upgraded Version: Mini Plus
The Keurig Mini Plus Coffeemaker is a compact personal coffee maker with the added convenience of removable reservoir that holds up to 48 ounces of water. The Mini Plus brews 6, 8, or 10 oz. cups in under two minutes at the touch of a button from K-Cup packs. The coffeemaker offers the option to brew without pods using the included My K-Cup reusable coffee filter to brew your own ground coffee. The Simple Brew switch makes it easy for anyone to master this machine and it includes a removable drip tray for brewing taller travel mugs.
The Mini Plus is compatible with both K-Cup packs and K-Mug packs (for larger servings). At $99.95, the Keurig Mini Plus is the least expensive brewer in the Keurig line-up. It still offers a quality cup of coffee in less than two minutes and has a 48 ounce water reservoir that allows you to brew more than 5 cups before refilling. The Mini Plus is available in 4 colors and has an energy saver mode which will automatically turn the brewer off after 2 hours.
- Removable water reservoir – Convenient 48 ounce size
- Simple Brew switch
- Removable drip tray – allows you to use taller travel mugs
- 2 year warranty
Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus
The Mini Plus also has a removable drip tray, which allows you to fit travel mugs underneath the spout. The Mini doesn’t have this feature, but it does have a “removable” drip tray that doesn’t come out completely — it just lifts up enough to rinse out. If you want to use travel mugs with the Keurig Mini, you’ll have to remove and place the tray every time.
The Mini Plus also features an indicator light that shows when your water reservoir needs refilling. The Keurig Mini doesn’t have this nifty feature, so you’ll just have to take a guess when it comes time to refill.
Another difference is that the Mini Plus is available in a variety of colors and finishes — white, platinum, blue and red. The Keurig Mini only comes in black or white.
The final distinction is price: the Keurig Mini retails for around $89, while the Mini Plus runs around $120.
Keurig Mini and Mini Plus are two types of coffee makers that have been produced by Keurig. These are compact, single-serve coffee makers that offer a wide selection of beverages in the convenience of your own home.
They both brew coffee in a container called a K-Cup. The K-Cups come in many different flavors, but they all work in the same way.
They have a filter inside that holds coffee grounds, heating water is poured over them, and then the brewed cup of coffee drips into your cup.
Both have the 48 oz. reservoir, which can be removed for easy filling with water. This is a big plus as it allows you to make more than one cup of coffee at a time, especially if you are making coffee for more than one person.
Which to choose?
The Keurig Mini Plus is the same size as the Keurig Mini, it’s just a couple years newer and has a few upgrades. It is the better option. It has a bigger water reservoir, a removable drip tray, and it’s energy-efficient. The Keurig Mini Plus also uses a K-Cup coffee pod. K-Cups are recyclable and come in many coffee varieties and flavors.
Verdict: Are there any other Keurig machines being recommended?
Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker, Black
The keurig 2.0 K200 is another excellent choice. It has everything you need to make single cups of coffee in a convenient and efficient manner. It is simple, sleek, and has all of the features you could ever want in a home brewing system. Some users find that this model tends to be a bit more complicated than others, but once your have learned what all of the lights mean and how to navigate through the menu options, it becomes second nature.
Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker, Platinum
The Keurig K575 is the one of the best Keurig coffee maker available on the market today. It comes with many features that allow you to personalize your beverage to have it just how you like it. The K575 also has a color touch screen with an easy to use interface and a large 80 ounce water reservoir so that you can brew 10 cups before having to refill. This is the perfect option for those who prefer a larger cup of coffee or those who want to brew enough for a few people.
Keurig K55 K-Cup Coffee Maker, Black, Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
The Keurig K55 is the best selling single serve coffee maker on the market today. This is the entry model of the popular Keurig coffee brewers and with this price, you will find it hard to resist.
What makes the Keurig K55 stand out from other models is its simplicity. There are only 3 buttons on this unit, one for on/off, another for setting up the auto off feature and the third one for brewing.
Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer
The Keurig K-Elite coffee maker is one of the most popular coffee brewers on the market today. The coffee maker features a programmable LCD screen with a digital clock, an auto brew setting, and a high altitude setting. This coffee maker can brew up to 12 cups of coffee in just 2 minutes.
This is the perfect coffee maker for anyone who wants to have fresh, hot coffee whenever they want it. It also works great for people who travel a lot or who need to make large quantities of coffee at once.