This blog is dedicated to the small Keurig models; the ones which allow you to brew a small amount of your favorite beverage in minutes. We’ve reviewed each of these models to find out which one we think offers the best value for your dollar, and this often comes down to a large factor: how many K-Cup packs are included in the price.
Why Get a Small Keurig Coffee Maker?
The small Keurig coffee makers are perfect for those who want to make a single cup at a time. These devices are not only easy to use, but also affordable and convenient. The best part about these machines is that they can be used at home or office. They also come with various features that make them stand out from other devices in the market.
Here are some of the reasons why you should get a small Keurig Coffee Maker:
1. You can use it anywhere you like – You can take these small machines anywhere you go because they come with an additional carrying handle for easy transport. If you want to enjoy your morning coffee while on vacation or traveling, then this is the perfect option for you.
2. No mess – Unlike manual drip coffee makers, these devices do not leave behind any mess after brewing coffee due to their compact design. You do not have to worry about spilling hot water all over the countertop or kitchen floor anymore!
3. Save money – Smaller versions of Keurig coffee makers cost less than larger ones because they use less energy while brewing coffee which means that they consume less power too!
How We Chose The Best Small K Cup Coffee Maker:
- Brewing Speed: Brewing speed is one of the most important factors in a small Keurig because you don’t have time to wait around for your morning coffee! We compared brewing time and time between batches to make sure our top picks were fast enough for all of us busy people!
- Ease Of Use: Some brewers require more effort than others when it comes to cleaning and maintenance, so we made sure that all of our top choices were easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Value For Money: If you have limited space in your kitchen, it makes sense that you don’t want to spend too much money on a small brewer either! We looked at how much each machine cost in comparison with its size, performance and ease of use before choosing our top recommendations.
The Top-rated Small Keurig Coffee Machines
If you want to get your hands on a small keurig coffee maker, then the best option is to go for the K-Mini Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker. This machine can brew up to 12 ounces of coffee in less than one minute and has a removable drip tray that allows you to brew travel mugs. The K-Mini Plus is also easy to use, thanks to its simple design and interface.
All you have to do is press the button of your choice instead of having to select your preferred temperature and brew strength, which makes it perfect for those who are not very familiar with making coffee at home. Another good thing about this mini keurig machine is that it comes with a reusable filter which makes it easy for you to prepare ground coffee or tea without having to purchase paper pods or k-cups. The only downside with this model is that it does not come with a water reservoir and has no auto shut off feature; however, you can easily overcome these issues by purchasing an external reservoir or using an automatic switch off device when using this small keurig coffee machine at home.
Keurig Mini Plus K15
The Keurig K-Mini Plus K15 is a compact brewer that brews a single cup of coffee. This machine is a slightly upgraded version of the original Keurig Mini Plus K10. The main difference between the two brewers is that the K15 has an auto-off feature that allows you to set the machine to shut off after two hours of inactivity.
The Keurig K-Mini Plus K15 also comes with an extra filter and water reservoir, so you don’t have to worry about purchasing them separately. The machine allows you to brew smaller cups of coffee at home or at work without having to purchase pre-ground coffee or pods from the store.
The machine’s control panel is easy to use, and even more so if you’ve already used one of their other models before. All you need to do is fill up its water reservoir with fresh water and add whatever type of coffee grounds or tea leaves you’d like into its filter basket before pressing down on its power button for a few seconds until it begins brewing your drink automatically!
The Keurig K-Mini is the smallest and most compact brewer in the Keurig line. It brews a single cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or other beverage in less than one minute. The machine has an automated lid that opens when you insert a K-Cup® pod into the unit and closes when you remove it. You can also use your own ground coffee with the machine’s reusable My K-Cup® filter, but you do need to remember to clean it regularly so that no residue remains on its inner walls.
The K-Mini uses water from its internal reservoir or from an external source such as a pitcher or water bottle, but you cannot use the unit’s hot water feature if you use an external source for your water supply. The hot water feature is only available for use when using tap water as a source of your brewing water supply.
How it works? You put the water in the reservoir and add your favorite ground coffee or tea into the filter basket. Then you close it, place it inside the machine and press a button to brew one cup of coffee or tea. The machine automatically shuts off after brewing is complete. The water reservoir holds up to 10 oz of water at one time, so if you want more than one cup of coffee or tea, you will need to refill it between brews.
Keurig Mini K10
The Keurig Mini K10 is the perfect addition to your kitchen countertop. This single-serve coffee brewer is perfect for those who are looking for a smaller version of the original Keurig. The Keurig Mini K10 also comes with an adjustable reservoir so you can control exactly how much water you want to use. This model brews a 6 oz cup in under one minute, making it easy to get your morning cup of coffee without waiting around in the morning.
Keurig Mini K10 Features:
- Brews 6 oz cups of coffee, tea and cocoa in under one minute
- Can brew from 1 to 4 ounces at a time using the convenient 12 ounce removable water reservoir, which is easy to fill and clean
- Choose from hundreds of varieties from over 75 brands, including Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Starbucks and more!
What’s The Smallest Keurig Coffee Maker? Keurig K15
The smallest Keurig coffee maker is the Keurig K15. This model is specifically designed for use in smaller spaces, such as apartments and dorm rooms. It’s also perfect for homes with limited counter space. The Keurig K15 is about half the size of a standard coffee maker, which makes it very portable and easy to store when not in use. It’s small enough that you can take it with you on vacation or business trips if necessary. Another benefit of owning a small coffee maker like this one is that it won’t take up too much space on your kitchen counter when not in use. You’ll be able to store it away when not needed, which means that there will always be room for other items here as well!
- Small size makes it easy to store in small spaces
- Brews a pot of coffee in under three minutes
- Brewing temperature is hot enough for most people, but not too hot for some people who like their coffee on the cooler side
- Fast Brew Time – The Keurig K15 brews a cup of coffee in less than one minute.
- Small Size – The Keurig K15 is small enough to fit on most kitchen counters and cabinets.
- Easy To Use – This single-serve brewer uses K-Cups and brews any type of coffee or tea with just one touch of a button.
Which Is The Best Small Keurig? K-Mini
The K-Mini is a small Keurig coffee maker that is perfect for small kitchens and dorm rooms. This coffee maker can brew one cup of coffee at a time, which is ideal for those who need only a single serving of coffee in the morning.
The K-Mini is similar to the K15, except it has been scaled down to make it more compact. It is also cheaper than the K15 and comes with fewer features. However, many people still find it to be a great option for their home or office. Keep reading for more information about this small Keurig coffee maker.
The Features of The K-Mini:
- The K-Mini comes with several features that make it easy to use and clean up after brewing your favorite beverage:
- It has a removable drip tray, which makes it easier to clean up after brewing your favorite beverage.
- It also includes an auto off feature, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting about your machine when you leave the house.
All of small keurig coffee machines you can buy from here. If you’re a coffee aficionado, then you understand the importance of having the right tools. Keurigs are no exception. With new offerings on the market, finding the right keurig can be challenging depending on your needs and budget. If you only brew one cup of coffee per day, your needs probably fall within that of smaller keurigs with less expensive k-cup packs.