Have you bought Keurig Mini and now it’s not working or brewing? Well, there’s nothing to worry about. We’ve got all the answers here.
If you are looking for the Keurig Mini instructions, such as how to use it the first time, please check this article.
Why is Keurig Mini Not Working or Brewing?
The keurig mini is a great machine. While it does not have the features as the regular sized keurig coffee makers, it makes up in its portability and convenience. It is a convenient size for fitting into small spaces, whether that is on the office desk or on your kitchen table. Plus, since it has the water reservoir attached to the machine, you don’t need to fill up another container just to brew a single cup of coffee – instead, all you need to do is fill up the reservoir!
Reasons for Keurig Mini Not Working:
One common problem is that water does not flow into the machine when it is turned on. In most cases this occurs because the reservoir does not have enough water in it. The machine will not work unless there is at least 8 oz of water in the reservoir. It is important not to fill the reservoir more than 12 oz as this may cause overflow problems during brewing. It’s also possible that there could be an issue with the power switch or water pump on the machine itself and it may need to be serviced or replaced by a qualified repair person.
Reasons for Keurig Mini Won’t Brew:
If your Keurig won’t brew properly, the most likely cause is that the water reservoir is empty. If this isn’t the problem, try filling it with water and running it again. If this doesn’t work, try cleaning the machine by running vinegar through it once or twice to remove any deposits that might be blocking the nozzle. If this doesn’t work, contact customer service for further assistance.
Reasons for Keurig Mini Won’t Turn On:
If your Keurig Mini won’t turn on, it could be because of a power outage in your area or because of a problem with the appliance itself. If you’ve had any recent electrical issues in your home such as blown fuses or tripped circuits then try resetting these first before calling customer service for further assistance.
Reasons for Keurig Mini Not Pumping Water:
There are several reasons why your Keurig Mini is not pumping water; it might have been clogged by coffee grounds or tea leaves previously used on the machine but never cleaned out properly or there could also be an issue with pressure inside of the reservoir which prevents water from being pumped.
How to fix Keurig Mini Not Working?
Follow the steps below and fix Keurig Mini Not Working
Check the power cord
If your machine is not turned on, check the power cord. Make sure it is plugged in properly and not damaged. Check to see if the outlet has power
Check the water reservoir
If you have installed a new water filter, then it could be blocking the flow of water. Also, if there is any damage to the reservoir or lid, water will not flow from it. If this is the case, then remove the filter and refill the reservoir with fresh water (make sure there are no other obstructions in the way)
Check for leaks in your kitchen faucet
It’s possible that your faucet may be leaking. If this is so, then you can try running a cycle without using any pods. This will allow you to observe if there are leaks coming from somewhere else besides just inside your coffee machine itself!
Unplug Keurig Mini and wait for 30 minutes
If there aren’t any obvious signs of water damage on the outside of your machine, but it still isn’t working properly, then unplugging it and letting it sit for at least 15 minutes can help reset its internal systems that might have gotten stuck or frozen up due to temperature fluctuations in the room where you keep your coffee maker (like cold drafts).
How to fix Keurig Mini Won’t Brew?
Here are the things you will need:
- A small screwdriver
- Tea or coffee
- Paper towel
Now I will show you how to do it step by step:
- Remove the k-cup holder and the water reservoir from the Keurig
- Clean out the reservoir
- Add vinegar to the reservoir, fill with water and place back on to your Keurig
- Turn on your machine, place a mug on the base and press brew
- Let it run for about 2 minutes, then remove the mug and turn off your machine
- Dump out any remaining water and vinegar in your mug, rinse your mug
- Place a paper towel under your k-cup holder and another in your mug before placing the holder back onto the machine
- Repeat steps 4-7 five to seven times until no more vinegar comes through into your cup (this will indicate that all of the vinegar is out of the line)
- Once you have completed this step you can start using kcups again!
Other Possible Problems Or Issues Of Keurig Mini
The Keurig Mini may be a good idea for those who live alone or in small homes, but it does have some problems. To fix keurig mini isn’t working or brewing, you can also find solutions in this page.
- The Keurig Mini only brews 6 oz., 8 oz., or 10 oz. cups of coffee. This is fine for individuals, but if you are serving others, this machine is not the best choice. If you want to brew large pots of coffee, the Keurig Mini is not the right choice.
- The Keurig Mini requires a lot of cleaning. You have to clean the K-cup holder and the drip tray frequently to keep it working properly.
- The water reservoir on the Keurig Mini is very small and only holds 28 ounces of water at one time. You have to fill it often, which can be annoying if you are a frequent coffee drinker or if you are hosting guests who are all drinking coffee.
- The Keurig Mini runs very hot after use, which can pose a danger if you have young children who might try to touch it. It also makes it more difficult to store away after use because you cannot move it until it cools down.
- Water Line Leaks. If you have a leaking water line, the first thing to check is if the Keurig is plugged in properly.
- Not Pumping Water. Your Keurig might not be pumping water for two reasons: the pump has died or there isn’t enough water in the reservoir.
- Not Heating Properly. There are two possible causes for this issue: your Keurig heating element is broken or there isn’t enough water in the machine.
- Not Brewing Quickly Enough or at All. This problem can be caused by low voltage or low water pressure within the machine.
How to Clean Or Maintain Your Keurig Mini?
Cleaning is one of the most important maintenance practices you should do in your Keurig Mini. The machine has a small reservoir that is prone to developing mold and mildew, which can affect its performance.
You need to clean the removable parts of the brewer with soapy water to remove any stains and to prevent buildup of mineral deposits. You should also descale your brewer regularly, which involves using a special solution to remove all mineral deposits from the interior of the brewer.
To do this, you will need some vinegar and water, two teaspoons, and a measuring cup.
- Use equal parts vinegar and water – fill the reservoir with these two ingredients then turn on your Keurig Mini.
- Allow it to run for about 5 seconds before turning it off again.
- Repeat this process until the reservoir runs out of liquid.
- Wait for about 30 minutes then flush out any remaining residue by running cold water through your machine several times.
- Afterward, fill the reservoir with clear water and run it twice through the machine to rinse it well then allow it to air dry before storing or using it again.
When your Keurig Mini coffee maker doesn’t work anymore, you can contact the Keurig Customer Center and remember to buy it from the official retailer, such as the Amazon one.
Keurig mini coffee machine is a product of Keurig, a very popular name in the coffee making business. It is designed to cut down the waste of ground coffee and provides you fresh coffee every time you want it. You can integrate it with your home improvement décor and make some serious changes to your kitchen without a lot of effort. All these benefits might make you buy this product for your home, but it is always good to know about the problems that may occur with this product first!